ANGLETON ENGLISH SPANISH TRANSLATORS
Do you need a Spanish translation of your corporate documentation in Angleton, Texas? Are you searching for a professional English to Spanish Translation Company offering certified technical Spanish translation services in Angleton, Texas?
LinguaVox (spanish-translations.net) is a Spanish translation agency with translation bureaus in Europe and the United States. Established in 2000, LinguaVox has helped over 1,000 small and large technical and industrial companies with highly specialized English to Spanish translations aimed at the 21 countries where Spanish is an official language. Our priority is quality and continuous improvement as you can check by having a look at our double quality certification: ISO 9001 Quality Management and EN 15038 Certified Translation Service.
Request for a free quote for Spanish translation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since Christopher Columbus discovered the American continents, the Spanish language has undergone an incredible expansion all over the world. At the time, in the Middle Ages, what at the time was called “Castilian” (namely, the mother of the actual and modern Spanish), was only spoken in the Spanish peninsula, except for the part that today is known as Portugal.
Nowadays, the number of Spanish speakers has reached figures that nobody would have thought possible: we can find more than 400,000 million speakers. For that reason, it occupies the 3rd place in the list of more used languages over the Internet. Another useful data: in the United States there are more than 43 million Spanish speakers.
Bearing these figures in mind, and leaving Mr. Columbus on a second plane, any company in Angleton, Texas that would like to have its products and services reach the Spanish-speaking community can well imagine the potential of having its web site translated into Spanish would attain.
If you entrust your document translation project to SPANISH-TRANSLATIONS.net (LinguaVox), you will receive a translation with a triple quality guarantee:
- 1. ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System,
- 2. EN 15038:2006 Certified Translation Service,
- 3. INTERNAL QUALITY CONTROL by one of our project coordinators, with an MA in Translation and Interpretation Studies and/or a BA in Spanish and English Philology and more than 8 years of in-house experience, who will supervise all the project phases and carry out the final quality control before delivery.
English to Spanish Translators in Angleton, Texas
- We only work with professional English to Spanish translators with university studies in Translation or Philology or more than 2 years of documented experience as Spanish Technical Translators and extensive technical background. We also offer translations in other languages, including Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, European (France) and Canadian French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, European (Portugal) and Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Estonian, Catalan, Urdu, Hindi, Vietnamese, Armenian, Thai, Telugu, Farsi, Persian, Dari, Tagalog, Filipino, Swedish, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Valencian, British, Australian and American English, etc. Consult us.
Oline Spanish Translation Services in Angleton, Texas
- Spanish is the official language of Spain, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, Honduras, El Salvador, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Panamá, Equatorial Guinea, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, and Uruguay.
- Spanish Technical Translation. In LinguaVox, we employ professional translators who have experience in the technical field (automotive industry, machinery, construction equipment, building, engineering, etc…). Some of our translators, apart from holding a degree in translation and interpreting, have developed studies in some technical area (Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, etc…).
With our company, your technical texts will have the most adequate vocabulary and will read as if they had been written by native speakers of the target language. Confide your technical Spanish translation needs to LinguaVox!
- Spanish Legal Translation. Even the least important event or occurrence in our life implies a legal relation. For instance, when you take the bus, you are entering an agreement with the bus company, and both parties, the bus (represented by the bus driver) and you have rights and duties. In the light of this, it is only natural that legal translation has become of the most usual types of translations nowadays.
At LinguaVox, S.L. we can help you translate different types of documents, in order to carry out your legal transactions: articles and deeds of associations, birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, powers of attorney, wills, etc.
- Spanish Medical Translation. Whether we like it or not, at some point in our lives we must visit the hospital. We may even have to go through surgery or undergo a specific medical treatment. That means that there is a full bunch of medical papers and documents that will be created as a result thereof.
Sometimes, we need to use those medical documents (for example, medical certificates, test results, medical reports, etc…) in a country different from the one they were originally created in. For that reason, LinguaVox is there to help you out with your medical translation needs.
- Spanish Certified Translation. We can handle a certified translation of your academic records, university diplomas or certificates (birth, marriage), or contracts, notarize the translation and deliver it to your postal address anywhere in the United States: Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Boston, Atlanta, Detroit, Austin, San Jose, Nashville, Portland, etc.
- Spanish Sworn Translation.
- Spanish Patent Translation. Inventions are the key to knowledge. And knowledge is the key to wealth and richness. For that reason, Patent Translation has become, in the current circumstances of crisis, a major theme in the translation field.
- Website Translation Service. Translation of a web page, a corporate website, content management systems, blogs, online newspapers, magazines, governmental websites, institutional portals, professional webs, press releases, etc.
- Software & Videogame localization Service. We translate your software products - dialog boxes, user interfaces, help files -, and localize them - adapt them to the target countries, locales both culturally and linguistically.
- Multimedia Translation Service. Dubbing, voiceover, female and male talents, audio and graphic editing, subtitles, etc.
- Language Interpreters. Consecutive, simultaneous and over-the-phone interpreters.
- Desktop Publishing Service. Framemaker, Indesign, Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, etc.
- Translation Memory Tools. SDL Trados, Atril DéjàVu, Star Transit, Across, Wordfast, OmegaT, Microsoft LocStudio, etc.
- Urgent Translation Service. So you need a translation for tomorrow, right? Then you are in the right place. LinguaVox, S.L. is specialized in urgent and rush translations. We can turn out quite a significant word volume daily, in almost any language pair. Our urgent translation service will help you meet your deadlines, even if to almost everybody they may seem crazy. We will do it!
- Spanish dictionaries. English to Spanish and Spanish to English Online Dictionaries and Automatic Translators.