ENGLISH SPANISH TRANSLATION IN TEXAS
Do you need to translate a report, a balance sheet, a corporate presentation, a contract, or a website from Spanish to English or English to Spanish and you are searching for a certified technical translation services company offering quality Spanish translations in Texas: Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, Pasadena, Mesquite, etc?
LinguaVox, a highly reputed translation company, with offices both in the United States (Dearborn) and in Spain and a long-standing position in the translation field, can help your company in Texas reach that market in case you would like to translate your web site, brochures, presentations, etc. from English into Spanish. Together with LinguaVox’s quality certificates (ISO 9001 and EN-15038), the success of your business will be guaranteed. Request for a free quote for Spanish translation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish, an official language in 21 countries, is the native language of over 400 million people, and it is the first or second language of around 500 million people around the world. According to the 'American Community Survey' carried out in 2004 by the United States Census Bureau, there are more than 44 million Spanish-speaking American citizens, and estimates show that there will be more than 130 million Spanish-speaking people in the United States by 2050. According to this survey, about 34.63% of the population in Texas speaks Spanish, that is, 7,781,211 Texas residents.
More and more Texas companies are aware of the increasing importance of the Spanish-speaking community in the USA and its growing purchasing power, and very few Texas companies still ignore these over 43 million potential clients only in the United States. Thus, English to Spanish translation of technical corporate documents, websites, instruction manuals, and product specifications in order to reach the growing Latino community in Texas and the rest of the country is more and more common.
Your English to Spanish translations will be carried out by native speakers of the country of destination, thus enabling your products to suit the target culture and customers in the best form ever. For instance, if you are planning to sell your products in Mexico, or in Argentina, the translation will be carried out by a Mexican and Argentinean native translator, respectively.
If, on the opposite side, you are a Spanish company and would like to be present in the Anglo-Saxon market, English will be the one and only means of doing so. And now you have an online professional translation company that can help you in your pursuit, whether your target country is Great Britain, Canada, the United States or even Australia or New Zealand. Tell us what your needs are, what the destination country is and we will find the most suitable linguist for you!
ONLINE SPANISH TRANSLATIONS IN TEXAS
- Spanish is the official language of Spain, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, Honduras, El Salvador, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Panamá, Equatorial Guinea, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, and Uruguay.
- Spanish Technical Translation in most technical and industrial areas: Power & Utilities, Manufacturing, Food Processing, Consumer Electronics, Telecommunications, Advertising, Tourism, etc.
- Spanish Legal Translation
- Spanish Medical Translation - Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical industry, Health Sciences, etc.
- Spanish Certified Translation. We can handle a certified translation of your academic records, university diplomas or certificates (birth, marriage), or contracts, notarize the translation and deliver it to your postal address anywhere in the United States: Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Boston, Atlanta, Detroit, Austin, San Jose, Nashville, Portland, etc.
- Spanish Sworn Translation. Official, certified, and sworn translation service in most countries: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Greek, The Netherlands, Belgium, Eastern European countries, Brazil, Turkey, Argentina, Mexico, United States, Canada, etc.
- Spanish Patent Translation. If you have problems with your patent and you need a flawless English to Spanish Patent Translation, do not hesitate to contact us. At LinguaVox, S.L. our professional translators, highly specialized in the patent translation field, will help you out. The way to wealth is on your hands!
Website Translation Service. A company’s website is that company’s visible face. That is why it must be user-friendly, nice to see and reachable to the utmost of public. Translating your English website into Spanish is a good means of expanding your business and gaining more visible in the overall scenario.
At LinguaVox, S.L. we will not only perform a Spanish Website Translation, but also an adaptation to the specific needs of the country to which you are targeting your services and products. For instance, we can offer you just one Spanish version of the website, or provide you with several versions, if necessary (Spanish for Argentina, for Uruguay, for Peru, etc…). Contact us and tell us what you need!
Software & Videogame localization Service. Selling a product in a specific country implies much more than just translating a couple of pages. For instance, if you are planning to sell any piece of software or game, it would be a good idea to have it localized so that it fits the target culture.
LinguaVox, S.L. offers its clients an excellent and top-of-the-art software localization service, as well as DTP services. We only need to know what your specific needs are. Leave the rest to us, you won’t be disappointed!
Multimedia Translation Service. Translation does not only involve the rendering from one language into another of written pages. It often implies rendering the contents of a non-written means from one language into another too.
If you need to subtitle your videos, or even to perform some voice-over, dubbing, etc, LinguaVox will help you out through the multimedia translation service we offer. Just tell us what you need, and we will get it done to the best of standards!
Language Interpreters. Interpreting is one of the core subjects to LinguaVox’s business. Whether you need an English>Spanish (or a Spanish>English) interpreter, we can help you. Just name the type of interpreting you need (liaison, bilateral, chuchotage, simultaneous, consecutive, etc…), and you will have it.
Through the English-Spanish interpreters’ service that LinguaVox offers, you will be able to have your own interpreter with you, in the city and country you require it to be.
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing Services. Our English to Spanish translators can translate your documents directly in most common DTP software packages, including Adobe Acrobat, QuarkXpress, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, etc.
- Urgent Translation Service. So you need a translation for tomorrow, right? Then you are in the right place. LinguaVox, S.L. is specialized in urgent and rush translations. We can turn out quite a significant word volume daily, in almost any language pair. Our urgent translation service will help you meet your deadlines, even if to almost everybody they may seem crazy. We will do it!
EN-15038 & ISO 9001 CERTIFIED ENGLISH TO SPANISH TRANSLATION
If you entrust your document translation project to SPANISH-TRANSLATIONS.net (LinguaVox), you will receive a translation with a triple quality guarantee:
- 1. ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System,
- 2. EN 15038:2006 Certified Translation Service,
- 3. INTERNAL QUALITY CONTROL by one of our project coordinators, with an MA in Translation and Interpretation Studies and/or a BA in Spanish and English Philology and more than 8 years of in-house experience, who will supervise all the project phases and carry out the final quality control before delivery.
ENGLISH-SPANISH TRANSLATORS IN TEXAS, USA
- Do you require the services of an English to Spanish translator in Texas, USA? Do you want to translate to Spanish a power of attorney, a data sheet, or an instruction manual for immediate use in your company in Texas? Do you want to get a certified and notarized translation of your birth certificate from Spanish to English delivered to your mail address in Texas: Addison, Alamo, Alamo Heights, Aldine, Alice, Allen, Alvin, Anderson Mill, Andrews, Angleton, Aransas Pass, Atascocita, Athens, Azle, Bacliff, Balch Springs, Bay City, Baytown, Bedford, Beeville, Bellaire, Bellmead, Belton, Benbrook, Big Spring, Boerne, Bonham, Borger, Brenham, Bridge City, Brownfield, Brownwood, Brushy Creek, Bryan, Burkburnett, Burleson, Canyon, Canyon Lake, Carthage, Cedar Hill, Cedar Park, Channelview, Childress, Cinco Ranch, Cleburne, Cleveland, Cloverleaf, Clute, College Station, Colleyville, Commerce, Conroe, Converse, Coppell, Copperas Cove, Corinth, Corsicana, Crockett, Crowley, Crystal City, Cuero, Dalhart, Deer Park, Del Rio, Denison, DeSoto, Dickinson, Donna, Dumas, Duncanville, Eagle Mountain, Eagle Pass, Edinburg, Eidson Road, El Campo, Ennis, Euless, Fabens, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Fort Bliss, Fort Hood, Fort Stockton, Fredericksburg, Freeport, Fresno, Friendswood, Gainesville, Galena Park, Galveston, Gatesville, Georgetown, Gladewater, Glenn Heights, Gonzales, Graham, Grapevine, Greatwood, Greenville, Groves, Haltom City, Harker Heights, Harlingen, Henderson, Hereford, Hewitt, Hidalgo, Highland Park, Highland Village, Highlands, Hillsboro, Hitchcock, Homestead Meadows South, Hondo, Humble, Huntsville, Hurst, Ingleside, Iowa Park, Jacinto City, Jacksonville, Jasper, Jersey Village, Jollyville, Katy, Kaufman, Keller, Kerrville, Kilgore, Kingsville, Kirby, La Feria, La Homa, La Marque, La Porte, Lackland AFB, Lake Dallas, Lake Jackson, Lakeway, Lamesa, Lampasas, Lancaster, League City, Leander, Leon Valley, Levelland, Lewisville, Liberty, Littlefield, Live Oak, Lockhart, Longview, Lufkin, Lumberton, Mansfield, Marlin, Marshall, Mercedes, Mexia, Midlothian, Mineral Wells, Mission, Mission Bend, Missouri City, Monahans, Mount Pleasant, Nacogdoches, Navasota, Nederland, New Braunfels, New Territory, North Richland Hills, Odessa, Orange, Palestine, Palmview South, Pampa, Paris, Pearland, Pearsall, Pecan Grove, Pecos, Perryton, Pflugerville, Pharr, Plainview, Pleasanton, Port Arthur, Port Lavaca, Port Neches, Portland, Raymondville, Rendon, Richardson, Richland Hills, Richmond, Rio Grande City, River Oaks, Robinson, Robstown, Rockport, Rockwall, Roma, Rosenberg, Round Rock, Rowlett, Sachse, Saginaw, San Angelo, San Benito, San Elizario, San Juan, San Marcos, Santa Fe, Schertz, Seabrook, Seagoville, Seguin, Sherman, Silsbee, Slaton, Snyder, Socorro, South Houston, Southlake, Spring, Stafford, Stephenville, Sugar Land, Sulphur Springs, Sweetwater, Taylor, Temple, Terrell, Texarkana, Texas City, The Colony, The Woodlands, Tomball, Trophy Club, Tyler, Universal City, University Park, Uvalde, Vernon, Victoria, Vidor, Watauga, Waxahachie, Weatherford, Webster, Wells Branch, Weslaco, West Livingston, West Odessa, West University Place, Wharton, White Settlement, Windemere, Woodway, Wylie?
- Since its inception in 2000, LinguaVox has translated over 20 million words from English to Spanish for small and large companies in Europe and the United States.
- We only work with professional English to Spanish translators with university studies in Translation or Philology or more than 2 years of documented experience as a technical translator and extensive technical background. We also offer translations in other languages, including Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, European (France) and Canadian French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, European (Portugal) and Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Estonian, Catalan, Urdu, Hindi, Vietnamese, Armenian, Thai, Telugu, Farsi, Persian, Dari, Tagalog, Filipino, Swedish, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Valencian, British, Australian and American English, etc. Contact us for further information.
- Spanish dictionaries. English to Spanish and Spanish to English Online Dictionaries and Automatic Translators.