TRANSLATION SERVICES IN NEW ZEALAND IN 150 LANGUAGES
Choosing among the long list of New Zealand translation agencies can be a daunting task indeed. At LinguaVox we hope to make the task easier by putting at your disposal our certified translation agency. LinguaVox was established in 2000 in Northern Spain (The Basque Country) and soon after opened its first translation office in North America (Dearborn, Michigan, United States). From the very beginning, our translation agency was focused on providing top quality translations to our multinational clients and repeat business as a result of customer satisfaction and continuous improvement was our constant goal. Thus, LinguaVox became one of the first European translation agencies to be awarded with both ISO 9001 (certified quality management system) and EN-15038 (certified translation services).
More and more New Zealand clients searching for top quality translation services at reasonable prices contact our European or US offices and join our increasing list of satisfied clients in New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, Tauranga, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, etc.
DOCUMENT TRANSLATION SERVICES IN 150 LANGUAGES IN NEW ZEALAND
Our document translation agency offers professional online translation services in 150 languages to clients all over New Zealand. We are specialized in patents, technical documents, legal contracts, corporate websites, etc.
At LinguaVox we are extremely knowledgeable about New Zealand market. Throughout the years, we have worked with hundreds of small, medium, and large-sized companies, as well as with numerous individuals who required our services. We take pride in our high percentage of repeat business and we hope you will soon join our long list of satisfied customers in New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, Tauranga, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, etc.
We are specialized in technical, medical, legal, and website translation services in over 150 languages, including Spanish, French (European and Canadian French), English, Italian, Portuguese (European and Brazilian Portuguese), Dutch, Greek, Basque, Catalan, Galician, Valencian, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Tagalog, Thai, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Estonian, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Slovak, Slovene, Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Hmong, Afrikaans, Somali, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Czech, etc.
ENGLISH TO SPANISH TRANSLATION SERVICES: OUR SPECIALTY
English to Spanish translation is our specialty and we can offer you ready-to-publish document translations from English into the variant of Spanish spoken in Spain, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Cuba, Bolivia, Honduras, El Salvador, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Panamá, Equatorial Guinea, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, and Uruguay. We can also help you with Spanish interpreters in New Zealand and other countries.
Some of our project managers are English to Spanish and Spanish to English sworn translators of Spanish accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation. Additionally, our US based translation agency can also provide you with certified and notarised translation of your birth certificate, your passport, a contract, etc. and deliver it to your postal address inAuckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, Tauranga, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, etc.
LinguaVox, a highly reputed online translation agency, with offices both in Europe and in North America and a long-standing position in the technical translation field, can help your company in the United Kingdom reach that market in case you would like to translate your web site, brochures, presentations, etc. from English into Spanish or Spanish into English, or in any other language combination. Together with LinguaVox’s quality certificates (ISO 9001 and EN-15038), the success of your business will be guaranteed. Request for a free quote for Spanish translation: email@example.com or any other language service: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical translation services in New Zealand
LinguaVox is the trusted technical translation partner of thousands of companies in Europe and North America. You can now engage our services in most New Zealand cities: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, Tauranga, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, etc.
Our fields of specialisation include the following:
- Technical document translations
- Medical translation services
- Legal translation services,
- Website translations, including online shops, blogs, web portals, etc.
- Software and videogame localisation services. LinguaVox translates software, help files, dialog boxes, error messages, menus, and many more
- Patent translation services
- Certified translations of official documents (passports, birth certificates, marriage certificates, university transcripts, etc.) We can handle a certified translation of your academic records, university diplomas or certificates (birth, marriage), or contracts, notarize the translation and deliver it to your postal address anywhere in New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, Tauranga, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui, Gisborne, etc.
- Spanish Sworn Translation. Official, certified, and sworn translation service in most countries: United Kingdom, France (traduction assermentée), Germany (beglaubigte übersetzung), Italy (traduzione giurata), Portugal, Sweden (authorized translators), Norway, Finland, Denmark, Greek, The Netherlands, Belgium, Eastern European countries, Brazil, Turkey, Argentina, Mexico, United States, New Zealand, New Zealand, New Zealand, Spain (traductores jurados), etc.
- Simultaneous, consecutive, relay, liaison, over-the-phone, and teleconference language interpreters in most Canadian cities, as well as in numerous European and American cities
- Multimedia translation services, including subtitling, dubbing, script translation, script adaptation and synchronization, native narrators, voice-overs and voice actors in hundreds of languages
- Desktop publishing services. LinguaVox handles sound, image, and text files in all formats, and delivers your file in ready-to-publish quality. We employ state-of-the-art equipment and software packages, including Quark, Framemaker, Pagemaker, InDesign, Interleaf, Adobe Acrobat, Freehand, Flash, and others
- Same-day, overnight, urgent, and rush translation services in most of the languages that comprise our language offer
- We only work with professional English to Spanish translators with university studies in Translation or Philology or more than 2 years of documented experience as a technical translator and extensive technical background. We also offer translations in other languages, including Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, European (France) and Canadian French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, European (Portugal) and Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Croatian, Estonian, Catalan, Urdu, Hindi, Vietnamese, Armenian, Thai, Telugu, Farsi, Persian, Dari, Tagalog, Filipino, Swedish, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish, Valencian, British, New Zealand and American English, etc. Contact us for further information.
- When working with LinguaVox on a translation project, you set the terms according to your needs, and we deliver outstanding quality. You can have our word on it.